Accounting, Reporting, and Disclosure involves assisting in the preparation and audit of plan financial statements as well as reporting to the Federal Government and plan participants.
Primary services include:
- Maintaining plan financial records
- Reconciling computerized bank records, general ledgers, and trial balances
- Producing periodic statements of cash receipts and disbursements
- Preparing and filing returns for the IRS, DOL and PBGC
- Preparing and filing Forms 5500, 990, PBGC-1, 8955-SSA, and 1099
- Distributing Summary Plan Descriptions, Annual Funding Notices, and Summary Annual Reports
- Submitting state health care surcharges
- Submitting periodic PBGC funding requests
- back to services
Copyright © 2019
I.E. Shaffer & Co.
All rights reserved.