Contribution Processing and Recordkeeping incorporates receiving and processing all employer remittance reports, and reviewing the reports for accuracy for the identity of the employer, employees, hours of service, earnings, and the contributions remitted.
Primary services include:
- Receiving and auditing contributions and reporting forms
- Tracking, reporting, and pursuing delinquent contributions
- Maintaining detailed records of employer and
employee contribution history
- Determining employee eligibility for plan benefits
- Providing periodic employee statements of accumulated plan benefits
- Administering COBRA and HIPAA compliance
- Assessing and collecting employer withdrawal liability
- Processing reciprocal agreement transfers
- back to services
Copyright © 2019
I.E. Shaffer & Co.
All rights reserved.