Retirement Plan Benefit
Processing and Payment
Retirement Plan Benefit Processing and Payment includes being the primary source of information about plan provisions, assisting participants in the completion of their applications, and explaining the various options available under their plans.
Primary services include:
- Paying retirement, disability, death, separation,
and hardship benefits
- Assisting plan participants with retirement planning
- Offering retirement counseling and informational seminars for Section 404(c) compliance
- Conducting group informational seminars
- Determining all available forms of payment
- Arranging electronic direct deposit, tax withholding, and issuing tax forms
- Administering participant loans
- Maintaining weekly death checks of benefit recipients in pay status
- Reviewing and processing Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
- back to services
Copyright © 2019
I.E. Shaffer & Co.
All rights reserved.